There are a lot of things in this world that makes us sad, angry or frustrated. Sometimes you find yourself wallowing in self pity wondering why the universe has forgotten you…or sometimes you think there is no one out there in the world sadder than you are right now…but sometimes, when we feel this way we just have remember all of the things in our life that we ARE thankful for, and how much good that surrounds us. Thanksgiving is a time for us to reflect on all that we are thankful for…and in my little world there is a lot.
I have a wonderful life. I am married to my best friend, I have the best dog in the world, my family is amazing, and I have the greatest friends. Sometimes the most basic things are the most important things.
In the spirit of the season I decided that I would make a list of some things I am thankful for! Feel free to share yours!
I Am Thankful For:
- My loving and supportive husband
- My wonderfully loyal best dog friend Tinkerbell
- Parents who are always there for me
- siblings that I am very close to
- having the honor to be my sisters Matron of Honor at her wedding
- My friends who listen to be babble often
- My Home
- Being close with my inlaws
- My great neighbors
- Granparents that have given me so much
- A great and pefect job
So let’s all try to remember these things more than once a year. Let’s be thankful for all that we do have, instead of thinking about all that we don’t. And if I do that, I see what a lucky lady I really am! So enjoy your Thanksgiving with whomever you choose to celebrate with…it certainly is a happy time of year!