I was reading one of my favorite blogs Ready To Be A Mom and saw a post she did about 99 things. The post is a list of 99 things you could have done, and you are supposed to highlight the ones that you yourself have done. While reading this I saw a lot of fun things that I have done, but also so many things that I HAVEN’T done! So here goes!
1. Started your own blog – Yup! I’ve been writing for a year!
2. Slept under the stars – Nope. I have been camping but never slept under the stars. It’s probably very pretty
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii- I would LOVE to!
5. Watched a meteor shower – Only once while camping
6. Given more than you can afford to charity – Saying no to this one makes me feel bad. I give…but certainly not as much as I can afford
7. Been to DisneyWorld – It’s like my favorite place EVER! I went 3 times in one year once!
8. Climbed a mountain – lol no
9. Held a praying mantis – I really think I did this when I was little
10. Sang a solo –Believe it or not I used to love to sing. I was big in musicals and chorus when I was younger.
11. Bungee jumped – NO way!!
12. Visited Paris – I visited when I was 14. I really would love to go back when I could appreciate it more
13. Watched a lightning storm – Only from the INSIDE. I’m terrified of thunder!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child –
16. Had food poisoning – I swear I got sick from KFC once when I was little and haven’t eaten it since!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty –I have been to the middle base does that count?
18. Grown your own vegetables – Maybe someday
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – Yes! I would love to go back
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight – Hasn’t all girls?
22. Hitch hiked – No way!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – Guilty!
24. Built a snow fort – I love playing in snow even now!
25. Held a lamb – never had the opportunity
26. Gone skinny dipping – Sure! And I would do it again if I had a pool (don’t worry mom and dad…never in your pool!)
27. Run a Marathon – I wouldn’t even run a mile!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice – does a Gondola at the Venetian in Vegas count?
29. Seen a total eclipse – If I have I don’t remember
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – Greece had the most beautiful sunsets EVER!
31. Hit a home run – ya right! I barely can make it to first base!
32. Been on a cruise –Been on a bunch. My family loves cruising
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person-
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- I would love to go to Ireland! I’m not sure I would say the same about the Ukraine.
35. Seen an Amish community- I grew up in PA but never went to Lancaster!
36. Taught yourself a new language- I stink at languages
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – I wish I could say yes..but is there ever ENOUGH???
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person –
39. Gone rock climbing – I would fall to my death off a cliff before I could pull myself up rocks..lol
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David– Did you know the REAL David isn’t in Florence? I saw the fake David where the REAL David should’ve been does that count?
41. Sung karaoke – Not often but I have
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt-
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant –
44. Visited Africa – Not sure it’s the place for me. I wish it was though…
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight – I LOVE the BEACH!
46. Been transported in an ambulance – Thank goodness no
47. Had your portrait painted –
48. Gone deep sea fishing – Not sure my stomach could take the rocking!
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – Beautiful!
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling – Only snorkeling. I tried SCUBA in a pool! lol
52. Kissed in the rain – Probably..but not in a romantic remember the moment type of way
53. Played in the mud – I was totally a girl and found mud yucky..lol
54. Gone to a drive-in theater – Went a lot actually. One of the oldest drives in’s is in PA where I’m from!
55. Been in a movie – Don’t I wish!
56. Visited the Great Wall of China –
57. Started a business-
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia – Russia kind of scares me…
60. Served at a soup kitchen – no but I have plan to soon
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies – I was REALLY good!
62. Gone whale watching – I would hate to sign up and not see whales..and they tell you that’s totally a possibility!
63. Got flowers for no reason – Don’t think so L
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma –It terrifies me! (still no excuse)
65. Gone sky diving – NEVER
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp – I went in Germany. It was so so so SAD! I never thought I would’ve been so affected
67. Bounced a check –
68. Flown in a helicopter –
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – I still sleep with my pooh blanket and I have tons of my childhood toys (don’t tell anyone about the blanket)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial –
71. Eaten Caviar – Probably never will
72. Pieced a quilt –
73. Stood in Times Square – Tons of times!
74. Toured the Everglades –
75. Been fired from a job – Thank goodness no
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London – Well I was there waiting for it, but it was raining L But I’m still saying yes..lol
77. Broken a bone – My wrist falling off monkey bars
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle – They Terrify me!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person –
80. Published a book – That would be awesome!
81. Visited the Vatican – I even got touching distance from the POPE!
82. Bought a brand new car – I only lease cars but they are newJ
83. Walked in Jerusalem –
84. Had your picture in the newspaper – Engagement announcement?
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve –
86. Visited the White House –
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – No way and never will
88. Had chickenpox – Yup!
89. Saved someone’s life –
90. Sat on a jury –
91. Met someone famous – I hung out with Vanilla Ice! Lol My claim to fame!
92. Joined a book club –
93. Got a tattoo – too much of a wuss!
94. Had a baby – I hope soon!
95. Seen the Alamo in person –
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake –
97. Been involved in a law suit – nope
98. Owned a cell phone – I feel lost with out it!
99. Been stung by a bee – I have an irrational fear of bees..I’ve only been stung once…lol
Phew! So there are 99 things about me! If you want to play copy and paste this list and highlight the things you have done! I guess there is a lot more I have to do!