Yay! Spring has finally arrived! It is amazing how much happier I am when the weather hits 60 degrees and sunny! I take evening walks with my husband, and my neighbors are all starting to come out of hibernation, so in the evenings it’s to hang around and chat. I have my windows open, and the heat off! Ahhhh life is good! Spring also means Easter is almost here, and Sara Ruth Today was nice enough to bring Hersey’s Better Basket Blog Hop to my attention!
What is that you ask? Well, Hershey’s is giving back to the community this Easter season by making a donation to The Children’s Miracle Network. For each blog post giving virtual baskets to our friends, Hershey’s will donate $10 up to $5,000 to the charity. I was so happy to participate!
I am choosing to give my Easter Baskets to some great bloggers who either have children, or who are pregnant because I figured they couldn’t/wouldn’t turn down the opportunity to raise money for Childrens hospitals! (dirty trick I know)
And YOU! If you’d like to help get the blog total to $5,000, by all means, jump in a put up a post. The more the merrier!
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. (This is important. Your post doesn’t count if you dont’ go leave your link.) You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
It is so true about spring weather. Things are just better when the weather is sunny and beautiful. I couldn’t agree more!
The Easter Basket thing is great. I don’t see it being a problem reaching the $5000 goal at all.
I love spring weather! The extra sunshine just makes me happy!
I’m stopping by from Sits!
This is a great idea. I will pass this on.
AWWWW…thank you for the virtual Easter basket! I would love to help out and will link up this week.