I am a true believer in getting my Christmas shopping done BEFORE Thanksgiving if possible. Why? Because all the stores and malls are filled with grumpy holiday shoppers, with lines sooo long I want to shoot myself if I go after the Thanksgiving holiday. It’s sooo not worth it! So I get it done early. And to help you get some of your shopping done early I thought I’d share with you some info I got from Walmart. It’s just the thing to get you started!
Beginning today, shoppers can sign up at Walmart.com and Facebook for an exclusive preview of Black Friday Specials. Also, Walmart is giving shoppers early savings on hot electronics and toys with a Super Saturday event starting at 11 a.m. Nov. 5 at stores nationwide.
Walmart Super Saturday Specials:
Hot Electronics and More
Super Saturday features savings on popular electronics and household items, while supplies last or until midnight Saturday, including:
- Sanyo 42” Class LCD TV, $398, was $448
- Vizio 42” Class LED TV, $498
- LG 47” Class LED TV, $698
- Nook Color, Rollback $199, was $249
- Xbox 360® 250GB Console with Kinect™, $399 plus a $50 Walmart Gift Card
- Xbox 360® 4GB Console with Kinect™, $299 plus a $50 Walmart Gift Card
- Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Programmable Grind & Brew Coffee Maker, $39, was $79
- Better Homes & Gardens 10-Cup Food Processor, $39, was $79
- Better Homes & Gardens Blender with 8-Cup Jar, $39, was $79
Tremendous Toy Values
On Super Saturday, shoppers will find fun in Toyland with cupcakes, balloons, activities and giveaways for children. Every day low prices on top toy gifts will include:
- Raskullz 3D 16” bicycle, $77
- Xia xia character, $9.88
- Transformers Ultimate Optimus Prime, $59.88
- Fisher Price Big Action Construction Site with Remote Control, $49.88
- Playskool Sesame Street Let’s Rock! Elmo, $54.88
- Paper Jamz Pro Mic, $24.88
Good luck and happy shopping!