When you have a baby you realize that convenience is everything when it comes to baby gear. There are so many things you have to take with you all the time that you need to do your best to make it all comfortable and convenient. This definitely applies to your stroller. The Contours Bliss Stroller is a great stroller, but what it was missing in the original packaging was a spot for me to carry my things. I was so excited when I found out they had a parent console for the stroller. It was exactly what I needed!
The Contours Baby Parent Console ($29.99) is an adaptable console that easily allows you to carry the items you most regularly need. Sometimes (OK always!) you just don’t want to go fumbling in your bag to find your cell phone.
Parent Console Features:
- Soft organizer with bottle holder
- Easy access pockets for cell phone, wallet, keys, change, etc
- Zippered pouch provides pleny of additional storage
- Easily and securely attaches to the stroller handle
- Compatible with the following contours strollers: bliss, options 3-wheel, options lt tandem, options elite tandem and optima tandem
The console was so easy to attach to the stroller, and it isn’t too big and bulky that it gets in the way. It also easily folds down with the stroller so you don’t have to take it on and off with each use.
I love having my important items safe and secure and right at my fingertips. It definitely makes my shopping trips and walks more enjoyable, and that makes all the difference.
I was provided with The Contours Baby Parent Console for the purposes of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.